QuiltNSW has established a scheme through which its Member Groups can access public liability insurance under the QuiltNSW policy. Participation in this scheme, allows Member Groups to share public liability insurance of $20 million subject to the terms of the policy.
The Public and Products Liability Insurance Policy covers the Member Group for legal liability to third parties for injury and/or property damage caused by an occurrence in connection with the Member Group’s core business activities, i.e., meetings, workshops and for an additional fee, exhibitions.
In order to access this scheme, the Member Group must:
- be a financial QuiltNSW member
- submit the completed Insurance form
- provide a list of the names of its financial members (in alphabetical order by Family name)
- pay the required fee as calculated on the form
For renewals from 1 July 2022, a fee is payable per member for ALL members of the group. An additional fee is payable for any exhibitions the Member Group is hosting.
Submit the online group insurance form and pay by credit card via the ANZ eGate secure payment facility. Don’t forget to attach your membership list as requested!
Insurance is due 1 July and covers the financial period 1 July – 30 June in any given year. All fees are in AUD and include GST.
For any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Services Guide: a copy of the Financial Services agreement from QuiltNSW broker, Marsh Advantage Insurance Pty Ltd
- TAI Business Pack Insurance CGU: a copy of Business Insurance, Insurance Policy