Membership is open to anyone with an interest in patchwork and quilting. Beginners, professional quilters and those that simply admire the craft are equally welcome. By joining the QuiltNSW, you obtain access to all membership entitlements for your membership level as set out in detail on the Membership Categories page.
Membership fees for 2016/2017 are as follows:
- Joining Fee/Late fee $15 (incl GST) applies if not a financial member in 2015 or renewing after 30 September 2016
- Individual Membership $60 (incl GST)
- Family Membership $85 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Junior Membership (under 18) $25 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Full Time University Student $25 (under 25 years) (Australia only)
- Group Membership $100 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Junior Group Membership $50 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Overseas Membership $60 (no GST) Newletter postage extra $16.80 Asia Pacific $24.60 Rest of the World
Submit the Online Membership Form and pay by credit card via the ANZ eGate secure payment facility.
Alternatively, download, complete and return a Membership Application Form ( PDF) for payment by cheque or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
Membership is paid for 12 months. The member nominates the membership level required when completing the membership form. This membership status is for 12 months. When renewing membership the status can then be changed if required.
All membership fees are due 1 July each year and cover the financial year 1 July to 30 June. Half year membership is not available. Senior discount for membership not available.