Membership is open to anyone with an interest in patchwork and quilting. Beginners, professional quilters and those that simply admire the craft are equally welcome. By joining the QuiltNSW, you obtain access to all membership entitlements for your membership level as set out in detail on the Membership Categories page.
QuiltNSW is currently offering a 25% discount on membership fees. The following membership fees apply until 30 September 2020:
- Individual $45
- Junior/Full time university student $18
- Family $63
- Junior group $37
- Group $75
- Overseas individual $45
- No joining fee
After 30 September 2020, membership fees for 2020/2021 are as follows:
- Joining Fee/Late fee $15 (incl GST) applies if not a financial member in 2019 or renewing after 30 September 2020
- Individual Membership $60 (incl GST)
- Family Membership $85 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Junior Membership (under 18) $25 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Full Time University Student $25 (under 25 years) (Australia only)
- Group Membership $100 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Junior Group Membership $50 (incl GST) (Australia only)
- Overseas Membership $60 (no GST) Newletter postage extra $30 Asia Pacific $50 Rest of the World
Submit the Online Membership Form and pay by credit card via the ANZ eGate secure payment facility.
Alternatively, download, complete and return a Membership Application Form ( PDF) for payment by cheque or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
Membership is paid for 12 months from 1 July in any given year to the following 30 June. The member nominates the membership level required when completing the membership form. This membership status is for 12 months. When renewing membership the status can then be changed if required.
All membership fees are due 1 July each year and cover the financial year 1 July to 30 June. Half year membership is not available. Senior discount for membership not available.
A QuiltNSW name badge is available for purchase to wear at QuiltNSW meetings and other quilting events. These can be ordered at the time of membership renewal or, if your membership is current, then you can order a name badge separately using the Name Badge Order Form.