This online handbook is a collection of resources to assist QuiltNSW members in preparing their entry for the Sydney Quilt Show 2020 including:
- Online Entry Form
- Categories & Conditions of Entry
- Entry form/worksheet (PDF) use this worksheet to plan your entry. Only submit the worksheet as a paper entry form if you do not have access to the online entry and payment process
- About Volunteering at the Sydney Quilt Show
- Volunteer Form
- Flow Chart – no matter what kind of quilt you make, there’s a place for you to share it. Follow the flow chart to help you choose your category.
- Template Article: update on art and pictorial categories and design source issues (2019)
- How to make a prize winning quilt
- Introduction to New Categories & Awards (2017)
- Hanging Sleeve Instructions
Timeline: Key Dates
- Monday 3 February 2020: Entries open
- Monday 9 March 2020 (11.59pm): Closing date for entries
- Friday 1 May 2020: Acceptance letters dispatched
- Friday, 5 June 2020: Deadline for quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Volunteers
- 9am-4.30pm, 17-21 June 2020: Sydney Quilt Show, International Exhibition Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
- Sunday 28 June 2020: Deadline for quilts to be collected from Drop Off Volunteers
- What payment methods can be used with the online entry form?
- Is it compulsory to use the online entry form?
- Can I send my entry form by e-mail or facsimile?
- What computer equipment do I need to complete the entry form online?
- Can I fill out the form on my smartphone or tablet?
- What information do I need to complete the online entry form?
- Can I stop in the middle of the entry form and come back to it?
- How do I get my photos the right size?
- How do I prepare my copyright permissions (if applicable)?
- How will I know if my online entry form and payment has been received?
Please direct any technical queries about the online form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct other queries to email@example.com or the QuiltNSW office (02) 9283 3737.