This online handbook is a collection of resources to assist QuiltNSW members in preparing their entry for the Sydney Quilt Show 2017 including:
- Recycled, Repurposed, Revitalised special patchwork-inspired homewares/furniture category closing Monday, 1 May 2017
- Hanging Sleeve Instructions
- Volunteer Form – closing date 30 April 2017
- Entry Form – closed 13 March 2017
- Conditions of Entry
- Flow Chart – no matter what kind of quilt you make, there’s a place for you to share it. Follow the flow chart to help you choose your category.
- 2017 Categories & Awards (mark up PDF)
- Introduction to New Categories & Awards
- What payment methods can be used with the online entry form?
- Is it compulsory to use the online entry form?
- Can I send my entry form by e-mail or facsimile?
- What computer equipment do I need to complete the entry form online?
- Can I fill out the form on my smartphone or tablet?
- What information do I need to complete the online entry form?
- Can I stop in the middle of the entry form and come back to it?
- How do I get my photos the right size?
- How do I prepare my copyright permissions (if applicable)?
- How will I know if my online entry form and payment has been received?
Please direct any technical queries about the online form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct other queries to email@example.com or the QuiltNSW office (02) 9283 3737.
Timeline: Key Dates
- Monday 13 March 2017 (11.59pm): Closing Date for Entries
- Monday 1 May 2017: Acceptance Letters Dispatched
- Monday 1 May 2017 (11.59pm): Closing Date for Recycled, Repurposed, Revitalised
- 1pm, Thursday 22 June 2017: Awards Ceremony
- 9am-4.3pm, 22-25 June 2017: Sydney Quilt Show, International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
- Thursday 15 June 2017: Deadline for Quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- Sunday 2 July 2017: Deadline for Quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person: