QuiltNSW Exhibition 15-17 September 2023
THANK YOU to everyone who joined us for QuiltNSW Exhibition 2022. See you next year at the Grand Pavilion, Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, Sydney from Friday 15 September to Sunday 17 September 2023. Save the date!
Highlights from the 2022 exhibition include:
- The Prize Winners’ Gallery and Awards Ceremony Livestream.
- the Sydney Quilt Show members’ exhibition including 27 Certificate of Recognition for reaching significant milestones
- the Blue & White special themed category featuring 78 quilts (see Blue & White video)
- Ruby Suitcase Challenge
- premiere of the Fabric Challenge
- the Best of Australia 2021 exclusive display, judging & announcement with the national award going to Katherine Jones of Tasmania for All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go
- a selection of prize winning quilts from the Sydney Quilt Show 2021 Online
- the premiere of the 2022 Fabric Challenge
- floor talk by BERNINA Best of Show 2021 prize winner Janet Treen at 12.30pm on Friday 21 October
- floor talk by Molli Sparkles at 12.30pm on Saturday 22 October and Sunday 23 October about Shimmer City Sampler, his prize winning quilt from the Sydney Quilt Show Online 2021
- an extensive marketplace. See the List of Vendors
40th Anniversary Book
To celebrate our 40th anniversary, QuiltNSW will be publishing a full colour, catalogue-style softcover book featuring images of ALL of the quilts in the main members’ exhibition of the Sydney Quilt Show 2022.
Register your interest and we will send you an update with more information.
Sydney Quilt Show 2022 Sponsors
Thank you to all of the generous sponsors who support the Sydney Quilt Show 2022. Please support them in return.