Come along to the International Convention Centre Sydney at Darling Harbour from 17-21 June 2020, 9am-4.30pm daily.
Congratulations to Catherine Butterworth who was awarded BERNINA Best of Show 2019 for her trapunto masterpiece Starcrazy. Join Catherine in the Best of Show arena at 10am and 2pm Friday-Sunday.
- Sydney Quilt Show 2019 Prizewinners Gallery featuring over 100 quilts;
- download the Sydney Quilt Show 2019 catalogue (3.4 MB PDF – text only)
- download Sydney Quilt Show 2019 Prize List (PDF)
Key dates for Sydney Quilt Show 2020
- Monday 3 February 2020: Entries open
- Monday 9 March 2020 (11.59pm): Closing Date for Entries
- Friday 1 May 2020: Acceptance Letters Dispatched
- Friday, 5 June 2020: Deadline for Quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- 9am-4.30pm, 17-21 June 2020: Sydney Quilt Show, International Exhibition Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
- Sunday 28 June 2020: Deadline for Quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person
Blue & White for Sydney Quilt Show 2021
Starting planning for the special themed category for the Sydney Quilt Show 2021:
- No minimum size.
- Max size 280 x 280 cm
- Any blue. If you want to use a print incorporating other colours, it should still read as blue. So please keep other colours to a minimum. There is no limit to the number of different fabrics you may choose to use.
- Bright, fresh white – no cream.