The next Sydney Quilt Show will be at the International Convention Centre Sydney at Darling Harbour from 22-25 June 2017.
View the Sydney Quilt Show Handbook to start planning your entry.
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 13 March 2017
Whatever kind of quilt you make, there’s a place for you to share it at the Sydney Quilt Show 2017!
Highlights of the Sydney Quilt Show 2017
- BERNINA Best of Show 2017
- An exhibition of 400+ member quilts, judged by category showcasing all aspects of patchwork and quiltmaking of exceptional skill and diversity
- Coverlets category on display for the first time
- Special exhibits from Rhonda Pearce and Carolyn Sullivan with floor talks
- 2016 QuiltNSW Challenge – Repurposed, Recycled, Reloved
- Recycled, Repurposed, Revitalised – patchwork inspired furniture and homewares
- QuiltNSW Activity Centre- a hands-on quiltmaking area for everyone, all ages, all genders making quilts for Street Hearts
- QuiltNSW Member Hoop Display
- Best of Australia Quilts presented by BERNINA Australia
Sydney Quilt Show 2016
- View all the prize winning quilts in the Sydney Quilt Show 2016 Online Gallery.
- Download the Sydney Quilt Show 2016 Prize Listing (500KB PDF)
- Download Sydney Quilt Show 2016 catalogue (1.8MB)
Other Future Planning
Sydney Quilt Show 2018
- Special Themed Category Southern Stars Size: Minimum 120x120cm, Maximum 180x180cm