QuiltNSW proudly presents the Sydney Quilt Show 2021 in conjunction with the Craft & Quilt Fair at Sydney Showground, Homebush from Wednesday 30 June to Sunday 4 July 2021 (or such later dates as notified by QuiltNSW).
Please direct any queries to:
- Exhibition Secretary, Rhonda Langhorne firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship, Gail Sadlier email@example.com
Key 2021 Dates for Entrants:
- Entries open: Monday 1 March
- Closing Date for Entries: the earlier of 320 entries or
5pm8pm Friday 19 March
- Acceptance Letters Dispatched: Friday 7 May
- Deadline for Quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person: Friday 18 June*
- Quilt Show dates: 9am – 4pm Wednesday 30 June – Sunday 4 July*
- Deadline for Quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person: Sunday 11 July*
- Latest date your quilt must be available: 1 October 2021
* subject to postponement or cancellation in accordance with the conditions of entry
Volunteering: Volunteering is not mandatory in 2021 as we recognise that some entrants may have concerns about gatherings and COVID-19. However, as in past years, we will be relying on volunteers to set up and run the show so all assistance is greatly appreciated. The Volunteer Form will open in early May 2021.
If you are interested in sponsoring an award or prize in 2021, please contact sponsorship manager Gail Sadleir at firstname.lastname@example.org