To showcase our beautiful quilts, and to keep your quilts safe, we need your help. Please consider giving a couple of hours of your time to being surrounded by our wonderful quilts while being a tour guide to our visitors. We need lots of people to make up our happy team and you do not need to enter a quilt in the show to volunteer.
If you have entered a quilt in the Show, it is a requirement that you volunteer for at least two shifts during the exhibition.
As a thank you, a Volunteer Quilt Show badge will be yours as a reminder of this fantastic event. Unfortunately, QuiltNSW cannot supply Craft & Quilt Fair tickets for our volunteers.
How to Volunteer at the Sydney Quilt Show 2020
QuiltNSW is using SignUp.com to organise our volunteer registrations and reminders for the Sydney Quilt Show 2020. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this Sign Up link to see the volunteer roster and the Activity Centre links
- Review the options listed and choose your shifts.
- Sign up with your e-mail address! It’s easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
- SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone and your name and e-mail is not displayed publicly.
- There is a comment field in the Sign Up form where you can leave notes.
- Extra assistance is especially welcome for Set Up Day and Take Down. If you are bringing others, please add their names to the comments field that will appear after you have registered for your spot.
Please direct any other queries to firstname.lastname@example.org