QuiltNSW has established a Quilt Assessment Program (QAP) to:
- provide quality training and education to enable the JAP participants to assess quilts in any local, regional, national or guild show; and
- provide and actively promote a quilt assessment service for the benefit of QuiltNSW members and member groups.
This free service is currently available within a two-hour travel radius of Sydney. Boundaries may be expanded in the future. The assessors are allocated by QuiltNSW drawing from the pool of QAP assessors and provide a professional and impartial judging service and work within the parameters of the criteria set by the quilt show or challenge co-ordinators.
Quilt Assessors Directory
The following QuiltNSW members are available to provide quilt assessment services in their personal capacity and not as representatives of QuiltNSW. Please contact them directly:
- Jenny Bacon www.jennybacon.com.au
- Catherine Butterworth www.catherinebutterworth.com.au
- Amanda Daly Tel: (02) 9654 9463
- Kathy Doughty www.materialobsession.com.au
- Cathy Jack Coupland www.cathyjackcoupland.com Tel: +61 408 260 412
- Chris Jurd @patchworkfun
- Deborah Laurie email@example.com
- Clare Lewis NeverEndingQuilting Tel: +61410334868
- Sandra Lyons @my_suu_kyi
- Brenda Smith www.brendagaelsmith.com Tel: +61 412 530 190