If you’re driving, there’s plenty of FREE parking available onsite at Rosehill Gardens. Travel with your group and allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Transport NSW public services will be operating. The closest train station to Rosehill Gardens is Parramatta where you can connect with regular route buses to get to the racecourse, including:
Route M92 bus service:
- Services leave from Parramatta Station Interchange, Stand A2, and drop off on James Ruse Drive opposite Prospect Street
- Services leave from James Ruse Drive at Prospect Street and drop off at Parramatta Interchange
- Also use bus route M92 to/from Parramatta Wharf
Route 535 bus service:
- Services leave from Valentine Ave before Wentworth St at Parramatta Interchange and drop off on Hassall Street after Arthur Street.
- Services leave from Hassall Street and drop off at Valentine Ave, Parramatta Interchange
Buses to and from Parramatta Wharf
Free car parking is available in P1, P2, P3 and P4.
Limited disabled car parking is available in the P1 and P3 car park. Entry to these car parks is via James Ruse Drive P3 and Grand Ave P1 Gate 1. Please ensure a disabled parking sticker is prominently displayed at all times within the vehicle.
Visitors organising mini-buses to transport them to and from Rosehill Gardens must use the Grand Ave P1 entry bus stop park for all set-downs and pick-ups, and are permitted to park within P3 for the duration of the day.
Set Down: Taxis enter Rosehill Gardens Racecourse through the Grand Avenue gates. The set-down point is at the taxi rank. Taxis are not permitted to stop on James Ruse Drive and Grand Ave.
Pick Up: Taxis are located at the Grand Avenue end of the racecourse adjacent to the Might and Power entry.
Private coaches and Minibus
The designated set-down and pick-up area for private coaches is the Grand Ave P1 entry bus stop park for all set-downs and pick-ups. Private coaches and minibuses are permitted to park within P3 for the duration of the day.